Saturday, November 5, 2011

Starting a new album

So exciting! Our wonderful son is getting married! To an amazing young woman, and we couldn't be happier.

So here's to the start of a new scrapbook album. I pulled out all my favorite papers, ones I had been hoarding for something special. How perfect that the beginning to this beautiful new family would be that something! Of course the chance to make this first of many new albums for my son and daughter-in-love is so inspiring. I can't wait to start the actual wedding album!


The titles on these pages were cut with the new Cricut cartridge by Teresa Collins, Sophisticated. It's loaded with great artwork and these wonderful phrases, just perfect for page titles. After cutting, I embossed the titles, using Lindy's Stamp Gang's great Caesar's Gold embossing powder. Their powders are so wonderful, using subtle multiple colors and incredible sheen. I love using them. Well, back to scrapping!

Hugs and have fun!
Molly D

No comments:

Post a Comment