Wednesday, May 30, 2012



Just a little mini album I made for my son and daughter-in-love....

It was so much fun making this mini for my son.  I used lots of SEI papers and Martha Stewart punches.   The base for the mini is beautiful matte metallic silver envelopes and cards I got at Michaels.  Then I just used the beautiful white and soft cream wedding papers from SEI and glitter papers from Doodlebug and lots of fun bling from Prima, Martha Stewart and Recollections.  I made the box and used trusty old Microsoft Word to make the title pieces, using the font "Selfish".  Terrible name for such a beautiful font...


Normally I scrap first, with just a mental image of where pictures will go.  This time I scrapped to show off the pictures.  Oh what beautiful pictures they were...  Just imagine -  young and in love, and having a beautiful wedding in Venice, Italy...sigh....truly a dream come true...


To John and Brianne, all our love, best wishes and prayers for a blessed future are yours....
Love, Mom and Dad




No comments:

Post a Comment