Thursday, October 27, 2011

The year is going so fast...here's the start to my holiday crafts!



Well, most everyone is having fun, planning for Halloween and creating exciting, fun works of heart. Not me, I skipped right over Halloween, even though I love the fun, and am starting to make my Thanksgiving and Christmas crafts.

Here are a few pictures of the Vintage Holiday Tags I made for Lori's swap for "thescrapbeach" ning site. If you are not already a member, be sure to stop in and see all the fun going on. Lori is an incredibly talented member and has lots of great tutorials. You'll love her youtube channel, which is: klipngirl. Her swap "on the beach" is listed under Swaps Galore and is the Vintage Christmas Tag Swap.

One of my favorite things about youtube and the ning sites I love, are the challenges and inspiration I soak in. The latest one I am looking forward to is an idea of Sue on her yt channel: sue7777000. Her idea is for everyone to make a mini, with the cover being a "window" looking into a toy store or Santa's workshop. Sounds cute, and I can't wait to get started!

Well, I hope you and yours have a fun, safe Halloween and if you find you just have toooooo much chocolate, just give me a ring and I'll be glad to take it off your hands. After all, can anyone really scrap without chocolate? Have fun and please, keep sharing your creativity with us all!

Hugs,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment