Friday, October 14, 2011

Enjoying the journey

Well it has been too long since I last posted. The weather has turned cooler, the days are magnificent, absolutely glorious and I have been playing with my stash of fall papers to stir up the creative juices.

I have a new mini album I am playing with. A hybrid style perfect for holding loads of pictures, mementos, calendars and all important "lists".
These are just the start...I can't wait to get started embellishing. Oh the joy! The paper line I highlighted in this mini was Tim Coffey's Tuscan Sunflower. Had to have it, stayed up hours, scouring the internet to find it and am sooooo glad I did. It is beautiful!

Well enough rambling. Please take a moment, enjoy the fall and feel the stir of emotions building, anticipating the upcoming family holidays. Take alook at my newest mini and let me know what you think.



Have fun scrapping!
Molly D

No comments:

Post a Comment