Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sue's Fall Mini

Well I think I actually felt a nip of fall in the air! After tropical storm Lee came thru the days were clear and the sky was gorgeous with color. The temperatures dropped out of the high 90 degree range and the cool breezes put me in the mood for fall.

I am doing a mini album swap with a wonderful youtube friend and we chose Fall for our theme. We both love the rich colors, cooler days and the sentiment that the changing seasons bring. So here are just a few pictures of where I am so far on this mini.

Sue's album is one of a twin set I am doing. I am doing a gatefold out of the same papers and love both of them so far. The papers are from K and Company, the collection is Alleghany Plum. Lots of Lindys Stamp Gang and Prima laces and flowers help trim them out, plus lots of goodies from my stashes.

So Sue, I hope you enjoy the sneak peek! And to everyone else, here's to a wonderful fall!

Hugs,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment