Friday, September 2, 2011

A fall mini ( actually two) in the making


Well, despite needing to keep an eye on tropical depression Lee heading toward the Gulf coast, I am in the mood for fall. I am so excited to be starting on two fall minis, one for me and one for a very special youtube friend.

Featuring the beautiful papers from K and Company's Alleghany Plum papers, the colors are rich and deep and touched with metallics and glitter. Just absolutely yummy.

While this paper line is not new, I first saw it on a year old video from Kathryn, of On the Scrap Beach. I had to have it and spent days hunting it down on the internet. Just so darn happy to have found it, I bought 2! They were all I could find.

So, I have the bare bones begun, say that fast three times, lol. Now I am off to find all my embellies, flowers, stamps and fibers and get back to play!

Have fun scrapping!
Hugs, Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment