Saturday, September 3, 2011

Having fun with Lindy's Stamp Gang

Having fun spraying laces and flowers this morning with loads of Lindy's Stamp Gang colors for my fall minis in progress.

The colors I used are: Gator Gumbo Olive, Bougainvellea Fuschia, Jazzy Jivin' Purple, Tibetan Poppy Teal and Canna Lily Burnt Orange. All of which go so perfectly with the K and Co. paper I am using.

You may notice I am spraying on wax paper. I used to spray in a box, on craft paper I had recycled from shipments I had gotten. Now I spray on wax paper, so the Lindy's doesn't absorb and I can "sop" the overspray up with seam binding or small trim pieces. Voila! Wonderful dyed to match trims to go with the flowers and laces. Thanks Pat!







Well back to playing! Have fun scrapping...
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment