Thursday, September 1, 2011

My wonderful swap from Esther!


Well hello - I am still so new to blogging and am trying to learn how to do even the most basic of things.  So I thought I would try uploading photos and slideshows by starting with the very best!

This is a mini I received in a swap from a wonderful crafter on you tube:  Esthercrafts!  Esther asked me to swap with her and I was so honored and worried that I would not be able to make her something she would like.  Well, I sent my little mini off to her and received back the most glorious mini I have ever seen.  She listened to what I said I would like and she created an absolutely perfect mini!

I am relatively new to swapping and one of my fears is that someone would receive something I made and not like it - or it not be a fair exchange to both.  Well this is that fear come true...  I did try to make Esther a mini she would enjoy, with the colors she wanted and the feel of her European vacation.  But despite my attempts to ensure an even exchange of talent, she outshown me by a mile.

I am so overjoyed to have received this mini, AND the bounty of flowers and charms and embellies she sent.  Esther, from my heart to yours, thank you for this wonderful family heirloom.  I will treasure it always!

Much love,
Molly D

No comments:

Post a Comment