Saturday, June 30, 2012

A "Beachy Little Mini"

Well hopefully you have seen the newest Tim Coffey line, released late spring.  Just in time for Summer fun, Tim's travel collection was On SALE!  yippee at Joann's and Michaels so I couldn't resist.  I had so much fun making, not one, but two beach mini albums.One for me and one more masculine one for my hubby.   I also used, from my "hoard vault" the G45 lines "Tropical Travelogue" and "On the Boardwalk" and K & Co's "Seaglass" collection.  Another item I used was "Goosebumps".  It's a spray product that dries to a "splotchy" sheen.  Great for water effects or adding texture to your layouts and tags.  Two more things I pulled out of my stash were the Prima Ledger Paper stacks.  You'll see I used them as pull outs or on the back of tags.  Make great journaling pieces and you can always just lay a picture on top if that's more your style...but these pads have lots of color combos and one or more always seem to match what I need. 

We are so looking forward to going to Florida this fall, I love the beach in late fall, early winter...just so majestic and awe inspiring...Here's more pics of "my" mini and I will upload the video of my hubbies...hope you enjoy!

 I had so much fun mixing and matching the paper lines.  Here I used the K and Co Seaglass and G45 much more vibrant lines.  But I just love how it came out..
One these pages, I used some of the beautiful artwork from the Graphic 45 On the Boardwalk collection. Some of them already had a soft watercolor look to them..but the ones that didn't I just "watercolored"  very softly to match my papers.  I also used artwork from the G45 Tropical Travelogue line.  I didn't care too much for the ladies pictures that were on them, but loved loved loved the colors, so I just layered the older G45 artwork over the parts I didn't like and voila!  a perfect match for my journal and just my style! 

Notice the beautiful kiwi green pull out?  Yep, more of the  Prima Ledger paper stack...I just love them...



That pull out at the top is more of the Prima Ledger papers.  It might have been designed to go with one of their paper lines, but matched this beachy paper perfectly!  And I didn't have to stamp any journaling lines...yippee!






Here's where I used the Goosebumps spray...you can't really see the effect here, but it gave this flap a really cool watery look.  Okay, enough already about this little mini...hope you enjoyed and I just know you will love the Tim Coffey Travel line....


have fun scrapping,
Molly

oops, almost forgot...lol...
Here's the video for the
first little beach mini
I made!  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment