Thursday, June 14, 2012

I've just been diagnosed with a bad bad case of M.O.E.

Well, it's official.  I have it and there's no cure...but fortunately if I die from it, I will certainly die happy!  What is it you ask...well it's M.O.E.  Must Own Everthing.  Everything related to scrapbooking videos I watch on youtube that is...

I watched this amazingly funny video the other day and was so happy to know I am not alone!  Nope, there are hundreds, maybe thousands of us hopelessly addicted to scrappy happy supplies.  And I couldn't be happier.  Oh of course I may have to work til two years past my death to pay for all these wonderful scrapbook supplies, but I can do.  It will be worth it, just to have that one more punch, oh and that paper, and those new Prima flowers.  sigh,

Well anywho...here's the link to peacenpassions wonderful youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGGwXJFN2vQ&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLv8J0_mCBixZmadMQVzMxCQ

Be sure to watch it you will not be disappointed!  But be careful, you may find you have the "bug" too.

Happy scrapping to everyone,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment